Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I couldn't help myself.. I am just so happy!

How far along?  28w4d

Weight gain/loss:   My doc said I was down to pounds from my last visit, but my weight has fluctuated so much with the hyperemesis.  As long as my boy is healthy, I am OK!

Maternity clothes?  Oh course.  The real funny thing today was that some of my underpants are getting snug now... haha.

Stretch marks?  Yep, but not terrible.  The ones around my tummy scar are already fading a little, but I did notice a few new ones on my tatas. 

Sleep?  That part is getting tough.  I have been dealing with a little bit of sciatica lately so sleeping it kind of uncomfortable sometimes.  And because I chug water like an Olympic sprinter, I spend the majority of my time peeing.

Best moment this week?  Passing my GD test!  I was really worried about that so I was relieved to find out the both Sully and I were super healthy!

Food cravings:  I had a giant pickle craving today that made me feel like a huge cliche, but luckily my friend owns a deli down the street from my office so I scooted my butt down there at lunch and she was more than happy to oblige.  And, I have also had a hankering for 888 dip!  My mom and aunt starting making it years ago and it is DELISH!  It is equal parts (usually 8 oz, thus 888 dip) of cream cheese, con queso, sour cream and canned chicken.  I usually use half the amount of chicken.  Then you put it all in a crock pot and let it all melt together.  Eat it with tortilla tips and you will swear you died and landed in cheesy heaven!

Gender:   Boy!

Belly button in or out?  It is still about half and half.

Movement?  He is really finicky.  He doesn't like my arm resting on my belly, and he quiets down at night now.  He is active almost all day while I am at work and hits me in the bladder at least fifty times a day while I am at my desk. :-)

What I miss?  I still only miss sleeping on my tummy.

What I'm looking forward to:  My first baby shower is Saturday!  It is finally my day!  I am pretty sure my mom is getting me a tiara....

Milestones:  Hitting my third trimester!


Mom and Sully!
September 12, 2011 :-)

1 comment: