Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Thermometer says whaaaa??

Currently in my city, there is a standing temperature of -26 and with the added windchill, it feels like it is -43. 

Yes.. that is truly the temp.  This is insanity.  I sat at my desk with slippers and a blanket.  Our area even made CNN and the Today show because everyone is shocked at how nipple tighteningly cold it is here.

I wasn't excited about bundling up and heading off to work today:




BRRR!~

Happy Tuesday Peeps! 

Oh, and I am sending lots of positive vibes to our bloggy buddyy H, who is having sleep issues with her little bundle of joy, and giant high fives to K who is growing baby ART like a champ!  Woot!

2 comments:

  1. How freezing cold! Stay warm tonight and enjoy snuggles with Sully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRRRR!!!! I thought it was cold here, but our 16 degrees sounds almost tropical compared to that!

    ReplyDelete