Monday, February 6, 2012

I did not want to get out of bed today




Morning!

I can't believe Monday has come already.  Ugh.  This is one of those days when I could have stayed in bed and slept for hours more.  I was really comfy and Sully was still sound asleep when my alarm went off this morning.  I basically used every ounce of energy I had to stay awake in the shower. Lame.
Sullivan was kind of a bear last night.  His cardiac nurse came over on Saturday to listen to his shunt and give him his monthly RSV Synagis shot.  I was glad he was having it Saturday because he is also a little sore and needy after his shot and we had Super Bowl plans.  Well, thanks to the Walgreens Infusion Center's screw up, they sent me the needles and the epi, but no actual Synagis!  So I had to call down to Roseville, and they had to make an immediate delivery because he has to get it 30 days from the last shot and Saturday was Day 29.  The lady that I spoke to down there was a complete douche canoe and kept telling me how he could wait until Monday or Tuesday and that it wasn't a big deal.  Sadly for her, I forcefully let her know that Sully was a 12 week old cardiac patient and that the Synagis better be in my hands or else. Besides, those shots are $1600 a shot!  It's not like I am paying pennies for it!
Because the Synagis was late, he got his injection yesterday and he was not a happy camper!  On a good note, he is continuing to gain weight and he is up to a hefty 11lbs 5oz! He is my little snuggle bear.
We did have an awesome Sunday though; ya know, before the shot.... haha
We went to Target and the mall. It is so hard not to spoil Sully when we go shopping and yesterday, I didn't hold back.  I got him the cutest Minnesota Wild outfit, and new jeans and jammies and shirts.  We swung into Barnes & Noble and got some new books.  This boy loves to read!  He is especially fond of Clifford.  He just gives me a big, gummy smile when he hears, "Hi.  I'm Emily Elizabeth.  And this is my dog Clifford."

After his shot, we went to T & M's to watch the Super Bowl.  I tried a new spinach dip recipe and it was an epic fail.  It was flavorless and I was bummed.  M made these buffalo chicken bites that were really tasty though!  Sully was kind of a fuss pants most of the night but he and baby Lily were so cute together!  She will be a year old next month and she was so excited to see Sullivan that she kept want to sit right on him and give him big hugs.  It was adorable.  We also asked T & M to be Sullivan's godparents.  I was really excited about that.  They are our best friends and have been so helpful and supportive to us.  I can't wait for his baptism in April and have them stand up for him. :-)

I leave you with a few cute pics:



"Whatchu talkin' to me?"


Mr. Happy Pants in the morning!

Have a good week!

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment